Monday, March 2, 2009

My Very First Blog

I have to say that I am little conflicted right now. For years I have hesititated to create a blog. The mere word "blog" sent chills down my spine. I imagined people who wanted the validation of others to solidify their ideas. If only someone would respond that they agreed with me! My mind is beginning to change somewhat. Looking at the people who have posted blog pages I have realized there are two main groups. Those bloggers that are experts in their fields that want to further their ideas and the rest of us. People who mean well, have interesting ideas, but ultimately do not have any expertise of their own. So we will see where this grand experiment will take us. Who knows, maybe your response will be the validation that sends me over the top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil,
Well, I have to say I agree with you. I am not a public person and can't imagine what I would want to muse about for all to see. It will be a grand experiment won't it!?

Alisha C said...

Phil,

I also agree with you about the two different groups of bloggers. I fit into the "non-experts" group. I'm sure there is much to be said for people who engage in blogs to further expand their ideas and share and exchange knowledge with others. We shall see how exchanging knowledge through blogs can enhance our lives, right?

scoultrip said...

Post something you have a strong opinion of and see if others agree or disagree. I am also a first time blogger and not sold on the idea quite yet either. I'd be happy to politely disagree if I feel the need to. lol Good luck and happy blogging.